Fire and Security Engineer Location: Greater Manchester Benefits: Company Van, Fuel, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Call-out, Overtime. Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
My client is a fire detection and security systems specialist who provides installation and maintenance services to customers all over the UK. Established for over 10 years, they pride themselves on providing the best services to their customers. They are now seeking to employ a Fire & Security Engineer to join their dynamic team.
As a Fire and Security Engineer you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance on a wide range of systems. You will primarily be covering the North West area and a Full UK driving license will be required.
Skills and Experience required:-
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Fire and Security Engineer
- Experience installing both fire detection and security systems
- Good working knowledge of systems
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
In return, my client is offering:-
- Basic salary: £25,000 – £27,000
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Van (including personal use)
- Fuel Card
- Call-out: 1 in 6, £50 weekly payment plus a call-out fee, time and a half whilst on call
- Travel time paid
Ideally we are looking for an immediate start.
If you feel you hold the relevant experience/skills and would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jess Hargreaves on 01254 781300 or send a copy of your CV to Jessica@serlimited.com
All correspondence will be held with the strictest confidence.