We are recruiting on behalf of a leading national Fire & Security company who are looking for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer to join their team where they will be responsible for the service and fault findings of Fire & Security systems in Edinburgh.
- Proven experience working on Fire Alarm, CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems
- Fire & Security Apprenticeship (or equivalent)
- Health & Safety training
- Educated to GCSE Level minimum
- City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360) or equivalent qualification (desirable)
Offering in return:
- Competitive salary up to £30,000
To apply, please contact Greig Johnston for further information on 01509 615292.