Now is the time to get your nominations in for the PSI Premier Awards 2017 campaign. We want to know which products and suppliers have more than met your expectations over the last year and who you think deserves special mention.
The PSI Premier Awards is the only campaign in the security industry in which the nominations only come from installers and manufacturers, not an unnamed panel, so it is vital that you tell us your favourites in the seven categories. You don’t have to nominate in every category, feel free to give us the details of as many or as few entries as you like.
The deadline for getting nominations in is 10th April 2017.
The criteria for each category is fairly straightforward:
- CCTV Product Of The Year – Any camera, DVR, NVR, lens etc
- Intruder Alarm Product Of The Year – Any panel, sensor, bell or alarm peripheral
- Access Control Product Of The Year – Any product for access or perimeter control
- Technology Innovation Of The Year – Any products outside of other categories such as HDDs, lighting, tools etc
- Software/Signalling Product Of The Year – Any product that operates between the user and the system eg, apps, connectivity, VMS
- Fire Safety Product Of The Year – Any product for fire prevention/detection
- Distributor Of The Year – Best performing supplier for support, stock, warranties etc
Nominate your favourites here
After the deadline all finalists will be revealed in PSI magazine and readers will be invited to vote on the winners in the May and June editions.
The winners of the PSI Premier Awards will be announced at the Awards Dinner at Luton Hoo on 11th July by guest Ray Parlour and the PSI team. To book your place at the Awards Dinner or to play in the PSI Golf Day earlier in the day contact David Lewis on 0208 295 8309.