Technical Support Engineer Fire Alarms Reading £27,000 – £32,000 basic OTE £35,000+ Company Car, Phone, Loyalty scheme, bonus, pension, call out and overtime
My Client is a specialist bespoke company within the Fire safety industry they are currently on the look for an experienced technical support engineer who is looking to join a dynamic company and take the next step. Due to rapid growth in recent years they now require someone who has experience fault finding and/ or completing small additions and commissioning on a wide variety of fire alarms.
You will be expected to work to the highest quality, always providing good customer service. You will also be expected to deliver timely and effective diagnosis and repair solutions in accordance with company procedures. This position is based in the Reading area but you will be covering London, South Central England, Home Counties, Bristol, Avon & South Midlands.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a lead or senior call out or installation & commissioning role
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of a variety of life safety system types such as fire alarms, emergency lighting, PAVA, refuge & call alarms etc
- Working knowledge and understanding of the applicable codes of practice with governing the above equipment types
- Happy to join the call out rota
- Desire to learn and develop new skills
- Full UK Driving License
In return my client is paying a healthy basic salary of up to £32,000 + vehicle, phone, and call out and over time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and be a member of a dynamic team. Should you have the required experience and skills for the role I would like to hear from you.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.