IDIS has launched the DirectIP Super Fisheye 5MP Compact camera (DC-Y6513RX), further extending its Super Fisheye range. The introduction of the DC-Y6513RX meets the need for a more compact 360° camera that can capture high-definition images in all lighting conditions without blind spots. It also lets customers to benefit from heat mapping without the hassle and cost of additional appliances or analytics software.
“The new Super Fisheye 5MP Compact is a great new choice for wide area surveillance and is already contributing to successful project wins for our integration partners in retail applications, eating-out sectors, education, healthcare and other environments where customers benefit from cost-effective and simple to use analytics,” said James Min, Managing Director, IDIS Europe. “Its high performance 360° capability means it can replace multiple fixed-lens cameras and provide complete and clear image capture in a variety of lighting conditions. For our integrator partners, IDIS’s value proposition, fast and seamless installations and performance guarantees have the potential to increase margins, while end-users benefit from savings in terms of lower upfront equipment and installation costs, with reduced maintenance expense and video storage burden.”
The IDIS 5MP IR Compact Fisheye features include:
- IDIS Smart UX Controls for accuracy and ease-of-use, with intuitive “rubber-band” style control to deliver operator experience.
- Super smooth de-warping on the camera as well as on desktop applications and mobile devices for added convenience and out-of-hours monitoring.
- Quick Controls allowing operators to use the CTRL button with a combination of left, right, and wheel mouse clicks for easy investigations.
- Full protection against video loss thanks to built-in IDIS Smart Failover guaranteeing continued recording in the event of network instability, overload or failure.
- IDIS Intelligent Codec that delivers H.264/H.265 dual codec performance and bandwidth and storage savings, while eliminating the need to upgrade hardware.
- Quick and simple installation with DirectIP NVRs and true plug-and-play functionality.
- Reduced potential for cybersecurity loopholes with one-click configuration eliminating the need to manage individual passwords for multiple devices.
- Heat-mapping to more easily identify hot-spots, dead zones and bottlenecks in retail and eating-out sectors.
- Intelligent video and event trigger functions including motion detection, active tampering and trip zones.