We are working on behalf of an established fire services provider who are looking to add a Fire Systems Engineer to their team where they will be responsible for the maintenance, small works and reactive calls on a range of Fire Alarms, Door Entry and Warden Call systems in the West Midlands, with additional work on Access Control and CCTV systems.
• Proven experience working on a range of fire systems
• Electrical / Electronic qualification (City & Guilds etc)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of BS5839 and BS5266
• Previous experience working on Galaxy and Pelco systems
• IOSH / NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary
• Company vehicle
• Additional company benefits
Please contact Greig Johnston for more information on 01509 615292.