Inner Range Mobile Reader (INTG-996907)
The Inner Range Mobile Reader is an Android smartphone application that allows security personnel to view and verify cardholder details with a simple scan of a user’s access card. Mobile Reader can be used for on the spot identity verification, suspension of access cards and as a “check-in” reader at emergency mustering assembly points.
The Mobile Reader Android app will be available from the Google Play Store with the release of Integriti V18.1.
The Inner Range Mobile Reader is an Android smartphone application that allows security personnel to view and verify cardholder details with a simple scan of a user’s access card. The app requires no additional hardware since it uses the smartphone’s NFC technology to read the card serial numbers of MIFARE DESFire© EV1 & EV2 cards. Mobile Reader supports Inner Range SIFER cards and HID DESFire© cards.
On presentation of a valid card, the Mobile Reader app displays the user photo, user location, card status and additional user and card information. The information displayed can be configured from the Integriti Server to include any user properties, card properties and custom fields such as Employee ID, Student ID, and Department etc.
The Mobile Reader app can be set to the specific location or area where the smartphone is located. When user information is displayed the user’s location will be displayed in red if it does not match the device location. This allows security personnel to identify users that may have entered areas without authorization.
If a user doesn’t match the cardholder photo, security personnel can immediately suspend the card from the application. The suspended card will no longer provide access to any doors until reactivated from the Integriti Server.
In the event of an emergency, Mobile Reader can be used as a “check-in” reader at an emergency mustering assembly point. The operator can select the muster point where they are located and which locations or areas are being evacuated. Multiple smartphones with Mobile Reader can be used collaboratively during an emergency evacuation.
As users present their cards at the “check-in” reader, their location is updated to the muster point. In muster mode the app displays the number of users still inside the evacuation areas, the number of users at the muster point and the total number of users at all muster points. Mobile Reader also provides a scrollable list of all users still inside an area or building as well as their last known location. An operator can search for users by name to quickly determine their location; the search results display all users that match the entered name and their current location. Access to this critical information provides emergency services with accurate information for a focused and timely response.
User Verification Features
- Display user photo, user location, card status and additional user and card information
- Display user and card custom fields
- Verify user location against device location
- Suspend user access cards
- Functions as a “check-in” reader at emergency mustering assembly points
- Supports multi-device coordinated mustering
- Selectable muster location
- Selectable evacuation areas and locations
- Dynamically display the number of users still inside the evacuation area, the number of users at the muster point and the total number of users at all muster points
- Scrollable list of users still inside the evacuation areas and their last know location
- User name search
- Supports username and password login or biometric fingerprint login
- Displayed user and card information is configurable from the Integriti Server
- Areas and locations can be grouped into Location lists for site wide mustering
Compatibility/Requirements – Tab
- Integriti Professional V18.1 or higher
- Android V7.0 Nougat or newer
- Smartphone with NFC capabilities
- Supports Inner Range SIFER and HID MIFARE DESFire© EV1 & EV2 `cards.**
- Inner Range Mobile Reader – 996907 is licenced per mobile device connected to the Integriti Server. Connected devices can be managed, activated or deactivated from the Integriti
**Requires Card Serial Number, it is recommended to purchase SIFER enrolment station to enrol Inner Range SIFER Cards.
For more information visit: innerrange.co.uk