The university wanted a keyless system that would grant 24/7 access to its students while also enabling campus security to monitor these activities remotely.
- ProLogic Systems Ltd, security installation specialists, chose ACT365 for its reliability and credibility. ACT365 is a cloud-based, integrated, access control and video management solution. The primary function of ACT365 at the university is monitoring the safety of their students in accommodation.
- ACT365 keeps audit trails of who is in the student accommodation by monitoring and recording fob activity. ACT365 produces diagnostic reports on door status and can investigate situations such as door forced, door ajar and break glass activation either locally or remotely.
- If an incident should arise in the student accommodation, ACT365 links events at doors through video footage so campus security can quickly identify and react. Live and recorded footage can be viewed remotely and footage can be used in evidence.
- Campus security can provide pin codes, access fobs, and cards to students. These credentials can be easily enabled or disabled remotely if required. This can be managed on desktops, laptops tablet, or smartphone device.
- In the event of a fire or other emergency, ACT365 automatically unlocks all doors allowing students to reach safety.
- The ACT365 muster report gives security campus a real-time list of all students in the campus accommodation building. When students exit their accommodation, and swipe out, the muster report automatically updates. If someone is missing, campus security can check cameras and call them directly by clicking on their name in the dashboard.
Prologic Systems Ltd are security installation specialists. The management team has over 60 years combined experience within the electronic security systems industry. Prologic Systems can design, install and maintain systems valued from £1,000 through to £250,000 plus. For more information visit: www.prologic-systems.co.uk/
“The ease of which the ACT365 installation went in was great. There were no issues. We pre-programmed the units before we sent them to the site. There were no glitches, no errors at all. I think that comes down to quality products and quality pre-installation support.”
- Paul Wilson, Managing Director at ProLogic Systems Ltd.