Sales/Account Manager (security)- South West £35,000+ bonus, company car, pension, mobile phone, laptop
My client is a leading supplier of security, fire detection, light fixtures, notification systems and electrical installation materials . Due to continued growth, they are currently looking for a Security Sales/Account Manager based in South West England.
The Sales/ Account Manager (security) will seek and gain specification with specialist security installers and work with consultants, contractors and end users
The role will secure sales of Security systems through our distribution partners and specialist Installers through the creation of new, business partnerships and strengthening relationships with existing SI business partners.
- Achieve monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales and SI account growth and order bookings targets.
- Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships with both new and existing security installer business partners and the wider security industry.
- Create account plans for all customers providing regular reports on customer performance and activity.
- Provide the primary customer interface for all Security products, services and solutions.
- Facilitate resolution of any customer issues; serve as a central resource for communications with the customer; champion customer needs and requirements within the organization.
- Keep fully up to date with and communicate internally on regularly and effectively on market developments, new products, trends, opportunities etc.
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with all key internal and appropriate business stakeholders and functions.
- Represent and promote the business in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Define, analyse, select and continuously improve the region’s customer base.
- Knowledge of Security industry relevant standards, EN50131 PD6662 BS8243, etc.
- Proven sales experience with demonstrable evidence of success performing a similar role.
• Ideally degree qualified with an electrical engineering bias
- Results driven with absolute determination and motivation to achieve in sales. Highly organized, with attention to detail
- A network of contacts and relationships in the Security Industry, M&E Consultant, Main and M&E Contracting community within the defined geography
- The academic ability to successfully carry out the role with a broad understanding of sales processes and strategies
- Approachable and able to communicate at all levels in an effective and clear manner
• Commitment to excellence in customer service and satisfaction
If you are looking for a new Sales/Account Manager role or would like further information then please contact Saira for further details on 01282 777414 or ideally email with a copy of your current CV to email@example.com