PSI was among the many guests at the tenth annual CSL Insurers’ Forum held this week in London. Chaired by Simon Banks, Founder & Group Managing Director at CSL, the event addressed a range of critical issues to the audience of insurers, installers and manufacturers.
Speakers and topics included:
- Jason Girardier of Control4 who discussed home automation and how it can help compliance of insured clients
- Stephen Ridley of Hiscox who talked about the awareness of cyber threats and insurance support
- Simon Gordon from Facewatch who outlined the purpose of the Facewatch system deployed in retail premises and what it means for Insurers
- Chantel Smith of Inner Range Europe spoke about product updates specifically the Inception system, cyber threats and the ideology of cloud based alarms
- Ray Kay from Vodafone discussed the latest on the CSL and Vodafone partnership and the importance of wireless technology
- During the event there was also a video from Stephen Adams of BAFE outlining developments in the fire industry and how fire monitoring compares to security monitoring.
- Finally, Simon Banks wrapped up the Forum with a look at the value of partnerships within the industry, investing in innovation and bridging the skills gap.
Following the presentations there was a Q&A session which included comments from the FIA and Police services talking about alarms, responses and statistics and also a champagne draw prior to an afternoon of networking.