Have you used a piece of kit or a supplier that has been mightily impressive over the last twelve months? As a manufacturer of electronic security systems do you think that your company’s products and services deserve to be recognised as the best that the sector has to offer? We are now asking you to tell us what the best products are and who gives the best service for the PSI Premier Awards 2019, but you only have until 7th June to let us know.
The annual PSI Premier Awards campaigns have recognised innovation and the highest achievers that the industry has to offer from across a number of disciplines for many years.
We are asking for nominations for the products and suppliers that installers think are the best in the market. After the deadline we will collate all of the entries and, where necessary, ask a number of installers to give us their opinions. This will give us a final listing of entries that we know will be without anomaly.
The types of technology we are looking for are products that are different, not “me too” systems and we want to hear about distributors that go above and beyond box-shifting. The UK security market is brimming with talent so we want to make sure we feature the best new releases of recent times and the suppliers that give the highest levels of support.
The PSI Premier Awards Dinner will be held on 5th November on the evening of the first day of the new SiX event in Manchester.
The categories are:
- CCTV Product Of The Year – Any camera, DVR, NVR, lens etc
- Intruder Alarm Product Of The Year – Any panel, sensor, bell or alarm peripheral
- Access Control Product Of The Year – Any product for access or perimeter control
- Technology Innovation Of The Year – Any products outside of other categories such as HDDs, lighting, tools etc
- Software/Signalling Product Of The Year – Any product that operates between the user and the system eg, apps, connectivity, VMS
- Fire Safety Product Of The Year – Any product for fire prevention/detection
- Distributor Of The Year – Best performing supplier for support, stock, warranties etc
The deadline for nominations is 7th June 2019